The carrier-frequency pickups detect the r.p.m. of KEM flow meters. Each passing of a tooth will be detected contactless and produces a pulse at the output. Therefore each pulse corresponds to a fixed volume and the frequency corresponds to the volume flow. Versions with Push Pull output or NAMUR output (option: open collector output npn) are available.
The VTE 03 are directly plugged and screwed. There are suitable versions for all ZHM 01/1 up to ZHM 04.
Technical Data Supply
- Voltage: UB: +5 up to 30 V DC, regulated, depending on version
- Quiescent Current: IR < 1 mA
- Frequence Range: 0.5 up to 5,000 Hz depending on flow meter
- Ambient Temperature: -40 °C up to +80 °C [-40 °F up to +176 °F], depending on version
- Medium Temperature: -40 °C up to +80 °C [-40 °F up to +176 °F]
- Output Signal: Push-Pull, Open Collector (option) or NAMUR
- Ex Protection:
- ATEX: II 2G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
- IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D ; T4
- Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- Class I, Zone 0 AEx ia IIC T4 Ga