Local Displays (VTG/VIG)
for wall mount with analog and frequency output
The VTG/VIG are high precision 4 - 20 mA pickups with a display and a frequency output.
All versions come with a graphic display, an intuitive user interface, a scalable 4 - 20 mA output, a 20 point linearization and a digital output for flow, limit and batching. K-factor and display dimension are freely settable for adapting the unit to any meter and application.
The VTG have a carrier frequency pickup, the VIG an inductive pickup. As an alternative to the proprietary KEM interface, a USB or HART interface is available.
Functions & Specifications
- Technical Data
- Carrier frequency or inductive pickup
- Analog Output: 4 to 20 mA passive (2 wire)
- Frequency output, freely scalable, Push Pull or NAMUR
- 20 point linearization of the measured value, 3 banks
- Control input
- KEM interface (standard) or USB or HART
- Ex Protection: ATEX Ex II 2G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
- High accuracy
- Intuitive user interface
- Remote control SW free of charge
Documents, Manuals & Software
|Local Displays – Datasheet VTG/VIG||01.01.2022||English (EN)||PDF (646 KB)|
|Local Displays – Manual VTG/VIG Local Display||02.11.2022||English (EN)||PDF (1 MB)|