Discover our applications
Vinyl acetate Veova polymers are widely used in coating industry as a paint binder. These polymers are recommended for Alkali resistant emulsion paint with superior scrub resistance.
VAM, Veova, Styrene
|+20 °C up to +40 °C [+68 °F up to +104 °F]|
0,5 bar (g) [7,25 psi]
Density at 20 °C
Vinyl acetate Veova polymers are widely used in coating industry as a paint binder. These polymers are recommended for Alkali resistant emulsion paint with superior scrub resistance. The emulsions display good weathering resistance. It is recommended for low sheen paint, exterior matt & textured paint.
Typical Applications include: Exterior Paint, Interior Paint, Primer, Texture Paint, Interior Paint with high PVC portion, Acrylic Emulsion Paint, Acrylic Putty
A TRICOR CLASSIC series TCM Coriolis Mass Flow Meter monitors the actual flow. It ensures the best product quality by precisely checking the actual flow rate compared to the target flow rate. The highly accurate density measurement provides additional information for reliable process control. These features are combined in a complete cost-effective solution.
- Mass based measurement result, independent of density and viscosity
- Measuring accuracy up to 0.1% of reading (depending on measuring range dynamics)
- Density accuracy 0.1% of reading
- Reproducibility better than 0.05%
- No moving parts: low maintenance
- No inlet/outlet flow conditioning required
- Mechanical design robust against external disturbances (e.g. vibrations)
- Well-balanced price-performance ratio
- This meter is also featuring a special version for ESTA (electrostatic application) for low VOC paints